With 145 CARMEX® Lip Products selling every minute around the world, Linus Super Limited Edition pots won’t be available for long. The hunt is on #findlinus.
The award-winning CARMEX formula contains menthol, camphor and beeswax to leave lips tingling soft, moisturised and soothed.Collect All 4, Buy Now
CARMEX #findlinus Competition
1. CARMEX #findlinus competition (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, except employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of suppliers or agents. Trade customers are able to enter this competition.
2. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
4. The promotion will begin on the 1st October and ends on the 21st December. Prizes for the Birmingham screening will be drawn on the 4th December, Manchester screening will be drawn on the 5th December and London screening will be drawn on the 14th December. All remaining prizes will be drawn after the 21st December.
5. Enter through Carmex social media channels (Instagram and Twitter ‘ilovecarmex’) and/or completed on-line Official Entry Form located www.carmex.co.uk . Entries must be received during the Entry Period. For additional copies of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by law) to: CARMEX, Grafton International, Relay Business Park, Tamworth, England, B77 5PT (the "Giveaways Address"). Requests must be received by 21st December, 2015. Official Rules will also be posted at the Giveaway Site during the Giveaways. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, software, online, Internet or technological malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, mutilated, postage-due or misdirected mail, correspondence, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to the Giveaways. No third party entry or entry through any giveaways or entry service is permitted. If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of the Giveaway, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify the Giveaways. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor and giveaways judges designated by Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry procedure or the Giveaways Site or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor's time clock is the official clock for this Giveaway.
6. If you enter the competition more than once you will still only have one chance of winning.
7. To enter, you must upload an image of the CARMEX Limited Edition pot to CARMEX Twitter page and/or Instagram page. You can enter at www.carmex.co.uk by completing on-line entry form. You must read and acknowledge that you accept these terms and conditions.
8. Proof of sending form data is not proof of receipt.
9. Prizes include: 1 of 500 CARMEX Limited Edition Peanuts pot, designs will be selected at random, 1 of 40 sets of 4 private cinema screening tickets to ‘Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie’ held at Birmingham on the 12th December. 1 of 30 sets of 4 private cinema screening tickets to ‘Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie’ held at Manchester on the 13th December. 1 of 15 sets of 4 private cinema screening tickets to ‘Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie’ held at London on the 19th December. 1 of 20, 20th Century FOX Peanuts merchandise. The prize will be delivered to the postal address provided by the sender or recipient, as relevant. It is the responsibility of the individual to provide an accurate name and postal address. We will endeavour to fulfil prizes within four weeks but please allow up to 56 days for delivery from competition closing date.
10. Private screening ticket winners must be available on the dates specified. Carmex accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (the prize does not include transport costs). Any guest accompanying the winner to the private screening as part of the prize must be accompanied by adult if under the age of 18.
12. Allocation of Prize is to individual(s) only. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Giveaways Parties resulting from user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Giveaways or download any information in connection with participating in the Giveaways. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Giveaways Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Giveaways, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Giveaways, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Giveaways, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Giveaways. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at users own risk. Sponsor and the Giveaways Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Giveaways, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Giveaways, the entrant agrees to resolve any dispute individually, without resort to any class action. By accepting a prize in the Giveaways, Winners agree that the Sponsor and Giveaways Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Giveaways or acceptance or use of any prize. Except if Winner is a resident of TN, or where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, Winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
13. The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize. Specific Prize arrival dates cannot be guaranteed and will be subject to availability.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to add Entrants to our email database for Grafton International and our other brands and contact them about future promotions, offers and newsletters.
16. The promotion and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
17. The Promoter of this competition is Grafton International, Relay Business Park, Tamworth, England, B77 5PT
Grafton International Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Carmex ® is licenced and distributed in the UK by Grafton International.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Grafton International Limited of 301 Relay Drive, Relay Business Park, Tamworth, Staffordshire B77 5PT.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you: • Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.graftons.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our third parties. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
The cookies we use are:
Cookie Name: _ga
Expiration Time: 2 years
Description: Used to distinguish users.
Cookie Name: _gat
Expiration Time: 10 minutes
Description: Used to throttle request rate.
We also have Google Analytics running on the site. Further details of this can be found at: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION 6
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Grafton International Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply any agreements with you or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Grafton International Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 301 Relay Drive, Relay Business Park, Tamworth, Staffordshire B77 5PT or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.